patients and families who enter VNA of Southeast Michigan’s
hospice program frequently have many needs during a very stressful
time. To ease some of the burden, VNA of Southeast Michigan is asking
for the community’s help by donating the following items that
will be used to create gift baskets for caregivers and to provide
essentials for patients.
• Gift certificates for movies
• Gift certificates for dinner for two
• CDs of quiet, soothing music
Items for Patients
• Cards and games for the visually impaired
• Gift certificates to fabric stores for volunteers to make
adult bibs and walker/wheelchair caddies
• Gift certificates from Target, K-Mart, Bath and Bodyworks
Donations should be put to the attention of:
Claudia Nafsu, Volunteer Coordinator
VNA of Southeast Michigan —Hospice
25900 Greenfield Road, Suite 600
Oak, Park, MI 48237
Gift certificates/gift cards may be mailed.
Other items may be dropped of at VNA’s office Monday-Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call (248) 967-8361 to make other arrangements.
Frequently Asked Questions